This mounting system is applied to large commercial solar plant and plant for public utilities.
It is designed for flat and low-slop roof which is suitable for both frame and frameless modules. It is a ballast system which does not need to penetrate the roof. This system is made of stainless steel and aluminum which not only lowers the weight of whole system but improve the ability of anti-corrosion. The installation work is very easy and fast. 80% of the components are pre-assembled at our factory; it very much saves your installation time and labor.
Install site ：Low profile Roof or flat roof
Tilt Angle ：10~60 deg
Building Height：20 m
Max Wind Speed：<60m/s
Standard ：AS/NZS 1170 and other international Standard
Material ：High Class Aluminum alloy Al6005-T5& Stainless steel 304
Anti corrosive: Anodized aluminum & stainless steel
Color: Natural and Customized
Warranty：10 years warranty and 20 years service life
1. The concise design saves a lot of material which makes its price very
2. This buckle-into type has a very easy installation work.
4 steps complete the whole work (1. Open the folded structure, 2. Fix the ballast plate, 3. Clip the module, 4. Put the concrete foundation. ).
4. 80% of pre-assemble work improves the efficiency at site.
5. 10-year warranty and 20years of service life is promised.
1. What is the material of the system ?
Aluminum material with AL6005-T5
2. What is the tilt angle can adjust ?
3. What is the MOQ ?
More than 10kw system
4. What is the production period ?
It takes within 14-21days after the advance payment .
5. How about your product quality?
All our suppliers (certified under ISO 9001:2000) carry out strict quality controls in order to get the best quality performance as required by our internal procedures.